Are you planning a trip to Paris? Discover how to enjoy Paris to the fullest with a simple guide
There is no other city on earth like Paris: The City of Lights with a river of romance at its center, Paris brings people from all over the world to bask in the atmosphere and experience.
It boasts some of the most recognizable monuments in the world, as well as the largest museum in the West and a history that puts it at the center of European affairs.
Its culture and ambiance are unparalleled, from the cafes and cuisine to the art and literature, and Paris offers the opportunity to plan the trip of a lifetime.
In this book, you will find detailed information about all of the major sites in Paris, as well as material on lesser-known sites and activities. You will also get practical advice on how to get there, when to go, and how to get around when you do.
From the best reasons to go to the quirkiest reasons to stay longer, this guide has everything you will need to plan an extraordinary visit. Among other things in this guide, you will find the following:
- A detailed list of all of the most loved reasons people take the trip to Paris, from the most well-known monument to the most eclectic hidden gem
- An exploration of the seasons in Paris: any time is a good time to go, though different seasons offer different opportunities and pose different challenges; this should help you decide when is the right time to plan your special trip
- A history of the icon of Paris, the Eiffel Tower, the most visited monument in the world
- A virtual stroll down the elegant Champs-Elysees with an overview of what monuments, shops and other entertainments are there for you to enjoy
- A look at the magnificent Louvre, with an overview of the most important works that are not to be missed, from the Mona Lisa to the Winged Victory of Samothrace
- A look at some of Paris’s most famous neighborhoods, from Le Marais with its upwardly mobile trend-setters to Montmartre with its raucous Moulin Rouge
- A tour of the islands of Paris, with a full examination of all of the famous sites on the most famous of the islands, Ile de la Cite
- An introduction to the bohemian Latin Quarter, where students and immigrants alike make up an ever-changing melting pot of Paris
- A whole host of various off-the-beaten-path excursions and activities sure to delight even the most seasoned traveler
- An in-depth look at Paris’s culinary scene, with a litany of experiences you just must try, as well as an overview of wine, cocktails and nightlife
- A set of suggestions for some quick day trips from Paris to round out your trip, from the magnificent Versailles to the World Heritage site of Chartres
- Finally, a checklist of what you need to do before you go and what you need to know while you are there to make your trip a resounding success.
- So, don’t hesitate any longer! Pick up this guide today and read all about this fascinating city. Start planning your trip right now: the experience of strolling through the streets of Paris is incomparable, and the amazing memories will be more than worth the time and travel.