Whether you want to pose in front of Big Ben, explore the Tower of London, or see the Queen’s home at Buckingham Palace, the local Fodor’s travel experts in London are here to help! Fodor’s London guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on London’s Best Museums, London’s Best Royal Sites, and London’s Best Outdoor Activities
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS for the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, side-trips, and more
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- SPECIAL FEATURES on the British Museum and the Tower of London
- COVERS: Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London, St. Paul’s Cathedral, the British Museum, the Tate Modern, Shakespeare’s Globe, Hyde Park, Houses of Parliament, and more.
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS AND A FREE PULLOUT MAP to navigate confidently
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on politics, art, architecture, cuisine, and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems